Friday, February 12, 2010

What Would Ball Cancer Look Like My Iguana Has Cancer, What Should I Do?

My iguana has cancer, what should I do? - what would ball cancer look like

My Iguana that I was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. He looks like a giant corn on the side of the face, that by the end of the eyes and mouth is cancer had spread to the mouth. The large balloon is pressed against the neck, making it difficult for him to eat and everything. His brother, my iguana, but not all at the moment and I have not the courage to tell him about your iguana. If I left the iguana? What should I do? Help!

7 comments:

fruitcak... said...

You have to say to his brother of honey has to be taken the decision to stop iguanas pressing the tumor in the neck, and finally, do not eat his breathing so that he could die of hunger, that's not your fault, but they must be bold and tell your brother that the animal is ill or simply put to sleep after receipt, you can never forgive, I'm sorry, you're in this position, but now we must be brave to many of the Iguana good luck honey

CLOSED MY ACCOUNT said...

You should have asked the vet who diagnosed a few warning signs that indicate the quality of life suffers iguana. You do not want hime to suffer.

Your brother needs to know whether his mental state allows. (You did not mention that his brother, status, etc..) If it was my baby, I wonder. Good luck

Bree said...

It's something you should discuss with him first. Care work with special needs an iguana is usually, so make sure you before the decision to continue caring for him.

gypsymam... said...

You should let your brother know about your pet. It is not their fault if the iguana has cancer. They should work together to speak with his brother, and see immediately which of course taken the desired action.

VETO said...

AWW I have an iguana that I do not know what they are indispensable.

snow28 said...

You must tell your brother! or the iguana will suffer more.
do u rlly want that to happen ?????

The Terminator said...

Not suffer. "

Post a Comment