Monday, February 1, 2010

Instructions For Making Sopressata Where Can I Find Step By Step Instructions For Making Grappa?

Where can I find step by step instructions for making Grappa? - instructions for making sopressata

I've always been a fan of homemade alcohol. After my last trip to Tennessee, I came home with some of the most beautiful in the moonlight I've ever eaten. Grappa soaked grapes used young people of Italy to the street, and we have shares grappa and Salami after the hockey pond (Irish boy brought us the weed). I searched online and can not find good instructions for the manufacture of homemade vodka. Any help out there?

3 comments:

Anna said...

This site provides recipes grappa is the best I can find http://www.liqueur-drink-recipes.org.uk/ ...

Anna said...

This site provides recipes grappa is the best I can find http://www.liqueur-drink-recipes.org.uk/ ...

dammuzi said...

The problem is that a grappa is distilled. You can not do at home if you have access to a still, and also by Grappa genuine need for access to marc for equipment used for distillation of wine grapes.

Post a Comment