Saturday, February 6, 2010

Girl Pube Pics Is It "wrong" To Be Attracted To The "pre-pube" Look?

Is it "wrong" to be attracted to the "pre-pube" look? - girl pube pics

I'm always attracted to thin girls with small breasts, a new face and a small child. Of course, all these girls over 18 years, but I love the innocence of the nickname of "pre-look" Pube. I also know that although most of them seem to have perhaps 12 years when they are 40 to consider, at 25-30, as supplemented, so that a further dimension of seduction.

8 comments:

gib0002 said...

Moving to Europe. It's almost all women out there.

Annie said...

"I read magazines back in fashion, media and fashion industry has glorified the height of" 12 years of appeals. But I think if his interest in girls and in your mind. Everyone has different tastes, but the same hunger. To find beauty in innocence, and that's fine, unless a pedophile, I hope you do not do it. Do you like this kind of girls, probably because you like the WHO, which is the beauty and virginity Niavaran what is lacking in many people today because of being a virgin before marriage is no longer the norm. These girls have an eye / treated the child and you are beautiful, I think that a little scary, but who am I to judge.

♥Melody♥ said...

My ex is such that no objection. I'm 21 and I'm like 12 and thin. It's nice to know that there are "gender SA that do not like the usual D Cup Big Breasts Girl. Girls who can not find the love, joy, because I felt because I refuse small breasts and boys, me to day, because I look young to say. that it's wrong to love you love. Not all men are created equal.

Christi v said...

It is not unusual. Why use the term "pre-Pube. It's a little scary.

guitarno... said...

FART ALERT!

Maddi said...

your dumb, just because someone is lean does not mean it will be 25 when they are 40 .. Your stupid. and this is so scary

xAMBRIEL... said...

haha poor is not bad .. its just unusual. :) But everyone had a good thing, I think.

Christina Superstar said...

Seems daunting. It's not as sexy, man.

Post a Comment