Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Do I Obtain A Organ Donor Bracelet Can I Obtain A DNR/DNI Order When I'm 18?

Can I obtain a DNR/DNI order when I'm 18? - how do i obtain a organ donor bracelet

I go before 18 Years, I wondered if I could get a DNR (do not resuscitate) and a DNI (do not intubate). I am not terminally ill or what, but if I am having a heart attack or something, I would die a natural death. Prolongation of life by machines alone is not life at all. I would also put a sticker on my license, which is me, a donor of organs and body in the event of an accident. How can I do these things and what are the requirements or qualifications? Thank you in advance for your answers.

3 comments:

Jan said...

At 18, he can do whatever you want. I suggest filing a living will. In case you can not decide for themselves is that life in detail their wishes. I believe that you can access the online forms and makes it before a notary or a lawyer filling for a small fee.
Receive contact the DMV, provided a provision from the donor organ on your license.

Helena said...

You know, if you can get a DNR form, you have an accident, they can survive and make a full recovery after resusitation, but they are not so lucky? When it comes to a point where they are kept alive by a machine, and you're brain dead, he'd make the machines anyway. Certainly you should not use this decision so early in the event. Maybe you wait until you are much older and feels about his time anyway.

Sophinat... said...

an adult and everyone should have some control over when something happens, the word would be better if his life would be artificially increased, as have supported it, pulled the plug, if it choose your parents or in writing before the courts. and thank you for wanting to be an organ donor to think, I think everyone should be about the future, no matter how young families, the parts of the decisions of agony

Post a Comment