Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cascade Risk Placement Is Bush Using Scare Tactics On Us Again About The Economy Like He Does With "terrorism"?

Is Bush using scare tactics on us again about the economy like he does with "terrorism"? - cascade risk placement

President Bush said Wednesday that it is likely to cascade to disappear with retirement savings, increased seizures loss of jobs and closed businesses if they remain inactive for a massive financial rescue. "Our entire economy in danger," he said. "Without immediate action of Congress, America could slip into a financial panic and to develop a sad scenario," said Bush in a time of 12 minutes the first response from the White House waiting room help save hard-sell - to rescue package. "Ultimately our country could experience a long and painful recession."

2 comments:

Ollie said...

Hello, I hope, trying to not worry about me answering.I Bush fear-mongering, but it seems that we are all equal way.Southern
Ireland is the first EU country to be declared in England recession.In everything seems bleak.I sincerely hope that things are not bad, as expected.
Good Luck From England

truth said...

No, I do not think so. I think it is probably even worse. When I saw Obama and McCain called upon to help the White House to resolve this issue, and together this special session. That made me afraid. I mean, is this the same President Bush, we've had for 8 years and asked to get Democrats and Republicans and their views. I think his reaction to the way it is these days is worse, much worse than I thought. I called my broker tomorrow and collect my tokens, and the purchase of a mattress. I remember the '80s and taught him all about the great depression. It is time to tighten our belts for the people.

Post a Comment