Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ou Trouver Des Site Comme Pusooy Language Question With A French Text To Be Translated Please?

Language question with a french text to be translated please? - ou trouver des site comme pusooy

Could someone please translate this piece of text?

Hello Romero
This morning I am tired of my dog. I think that it is an aunt. He tore his head Baudruche green. I can not for the fixative party tonight. I have another one. The foreskin Sabot is my friend and is almost always Traine-ass. My neighbor feels to suffer. His leg was paralyzed, they fell because of the stairs. I think she is weak terminal cancer. She lost her hair, and his head was burnt by the sun. You must every day A and Category S'ele they do not want to leave the house for sun protection. I think it is his savior Should even if it requires the Rocks, they can call their sister lives on the border with Sweden ...
Tomorrow morning I will Siffloval Dame savior, they vennait rent a house next to Mrs. Rene. Mrs. Rene is very old, it also has problems with his leg. It Plastic. On top of the windowIt is a key finding abandoned godamiché SA. They
Find it wants to produce a dog or cat, puppy or kitten. My neighbor had found a Red Pepper in his dining room. It Must celebrations that his house from Awkward haunted house is free, is filled with bottles, animals, and strawberries to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment