Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hair Salons Dlugopolski Is It Customary To Give Tips In Hair Salons Here In Singapore? How Much?

Is it customary to give tips in hair salons here in Singapore? How much? - hair salons dlugopolski

My haircut in Singapore for the first time in an upscale salon. I read from the Singapore warehouse is not the norm, but I'm not sure if this (for the beauty salons especially true passion). Should I tip the designer of the "boss"? What about the person, the shampoo / dry my hair? If so, how can I give? Is it based on the share?

Thank you.

1 comment:

♥kendal b♥ said...

Not sure about Singapore, Hong Kong, but is usually 10-15% yout stylist, shampoo his $ 2 tip, and the chief designer or the owner does not receive a gratuity (unless) your hair. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment